Monday, October 12, 2009

A run to the Prime Minister's Sydney residence


On Sunday morning, I decided to run around Lavender Bay, under the Harbour Bridge and into Kiribilli, where the PM has his Sydney residence. It is just a pretty regular house, kind of like a house you would see in Mount Royal. It has a gated fence around it, but really not much hoopla. I guess this would be similar to Canada's PM and his residence in Tuscany. I'm pretty sure there isn't even a fence around Stephen Harper's house!
Now I know some of you are going to ask if the PM invited me in for tea. Well, he didn't, so I'm pretty sure the only explanation for this is that he mustn't have been home!
So now it was time to head back to have a shower and get ready for the opening ceremonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment